On Tuesday, 45th President Donald Trump announced a new ten-point plan to dismantle the Deep State in a potential second term.
President Trump issued the following list to fight back against the entrenched bureaucracy that handicapped his first term:
“1. On Day One, re-issue 2020 executive order restoring the president’s authority to fire rogue bureaucrats.
2. Overhaul federal departments and agencies, firing all of the corrupt actors in our National Security and Intelligence apparatus.
3. Fundamentally reform the FISA courts, ensuring that corruption is rooted out.
4. Establish a Truth and Reconciliation Commission to declassify and publish all documents on Deep State spying, censorship, and abuses of power.
5. Launch a major crackdown on government leakers who collude with the media to create false narratives, pressing criminal charges when appropriate.
‘PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY’: DONALD TRUMP MAKES URGENT CALL AMID POTENTIAL LOOMING INDICTMENT
6. Make every Inspector General’s Office independent from the departments they oversee, so that they do not become protectors of the deep state.
7. Establish an independent auditing system to continually monitor our intelligence agencies to ensure that they are not spying on our citizens or running disinformation campaigns against the American people.
8. Continue Trump administration effort to move parts of the federal bureaucracy outside of the Washington Swamp, just like President Trump moved the Bureau of Land Management to Colorado.
Up to 100,000 government positions could be moved out of Washington.
9. Ban federal bureaucrats from taking jobs at the companies they deal with and regulate, such as Big Pharma.
10. Push for a constitutional amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress.”
Trump went on to cite a study that found that over a ten year period, federal employees were fired at a rate of less than one in one thousand per year.
Additionally, the 45th president called for Congressional term limits to “curb the rise of career politicians”.
President Trump once again puts forward a bold new policy plan to showcase how he would govern the country if reelected in 2024.
You Can Follow Sterling on Twitter Here