The Fake News media lied and slandered all who opposed Biden’s Presidency in the 2020 election. They went to bat for the Democrat Party, as they so often have done before. But this time, no one was safe from their war of words. They silenced critics under the guise of “misinformation” and “disinformation”. They attacked President Trump with all the insults and dismissals you might expect. It was not pretty, but it may have been effective.
Luckily for Trump and the Party of Lincoln, Americans are no longer putting their faith in the reporting of the mainstream media. They have been burnt by them one too many times. And the story today is a cautionary tale for the mainstream media. Silencing critics can often have some unforeseen consequences — and this time, the financial hit could be very considerable. After the media dismissed a very important news story about Hunter Biden, the man behind the story is taking action.
For context, Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, left his laptop at a repair shop — the laptop from hell. This laptop contained some damning information about the future President’s son. And boy, did that decision have consequences. Indeed, it could have shaped the election. Sixteen percent of Biden voters would have changed their votes if they knew about the story.
Seems like a good day to remind everyone that 16% of Biden voters would NOT have voted for Biden if they had been aware of the Hunter Biden laptop story pic.twitter.com/tw1fVsucNP
— Kyle Martinsen (@KyleMartinsen_) March 17, 2022
So, censorship, much like ideas, has consequences. And when that censorship is unjustified, it has even greater consequences — for the one doing the censoring. John Paul Mac Isaac is the repairman who first received the laptop. He was the one who delivered its contents to Rudy Guiliani. And after the fake news media slandered him and his company, he decided to take action — he is suing the lot of them! As The New York Post reports:
“After fighting to reveal the truth, all I want now is for the rest of the country to know that there was a collective and orchestrated effort by social and mainstream media to block a real story with real consequences for the nation,” the 45-year-old Mac Isaac told The Post.
“This was collusion led by 51 former pillars in the intelligence community and backed by words and actions of a politically motivated DOJ and FBI,” he continued. “I want this lawsuit to reveal that collusion and more importantly, who gave the marching orders.”
He also singled out Adam Schiff as an especially bad actor. Mac Issac said the following about him:
“Without any intel, the head of the intel committee decided to share with CNN and its viewers a complete and utter lie,” Mac Isaac said. “A lie issued in the protection of a preferred presidential candidate.”
"*" indicates required fields
He is referencing Adam Schiff’s dismissal of the story during a 2020 CNN Appearance, where he blamed the “Kremlin” for the laptop — insinuating Mac Isaac was party to Russian disinformation. Now, that is not a light charge and if Schiff is wrong, he should face consequences.
We do not know what will happen with the trial. Mac Isaac is seeking at least one million dollars in compensation for the defamation of character. That’s a lot of money, and in this case, it seems well deserved.