WATCH: Megyn Kelly Says The Feud Between Her And President Trump Is Over - 'It Was Frankly Great To See Him'

On Monday, Megyn Kelly, host of Sirus XM's 'The Megyn Kelly Show,' told viewers that the feud between her and 45th President Donald Trump is effectively over -- a feud that began during Trump's first debate in 2015.

“Now one of the most interesting things I did was have a private audience with former President Donald Trump,” Megyn Kelly told viewers, discussing Trump's attendance at the Turning Point USA Conference in Florida last weekend, as the Hill previously reported. “When he came into the arena, we met just one on one, and his team was standing nearby, but he and I got a one on one together for the first time in years and it was, frankly, great to see him," she said.

“You know, all that nonsense between us is under the bridge, and he could not have been more magnanimous,” the commentator said of their weekend encounter," Kelly continued. "The thing about Trump is, he commands the room. It’s not just because he’s former president now, because I knew before that. There’s just something about him, it’s like an aura that sort of takes over the room. There’s only one person you can look at.”

Trump commands attention with his masterful confidence and is often able to fill the room when he enters. He is truly the people's champion, and his populist message resonates with our great nation.

Kelly continued, adding, "I remember when he was doing Celebrity Apprentice and Geraldo [Rivera] was on it, John Rich was on it. And John Rich, I think it was, invited me to an event for Celebrity Apprentice. And you went there, and same thing. Trump walks in. The whole room turns. 'It’s Donald Trump.' Well, even more so now."

Kelly then discussed Trump's attendance at the first Republican presidential debate. She said that while she expects he will not attend, she left room for optimism.

"He could not have been nicer or more generous and had some interesting thoughts about the debates, whether he’s going to attend. I wouldn’t bet on it. I would not bet on him attending, at least, not that first Fox News debate," Kelly concluded.

Trump has spoken several times about skipping the first presidential debate. As the Associated Press reported in April, "The Republican former president has privately said that a debate in August would be too early and he would not participate, according to two people familiar with his concerns who insisted on anonymity to detail private discussions."

READ THIS NEXT
Here’s What Trump Told The Secret Service Seconds After Getting Shot At
Emergency Room Doctor Attempted To Save Life Of Man Shot At Trump Rally
Jailed Trump Adviser Peter Navarro To Depart Prison, Address RNC: Report
Sign in to comment

Comments

Powered by StructureCMS™ Comments

Get Updated

© 2024 DC Enquirer, Privacy Policy